Today I was at work driving my staff crazy taking pictures of them. I had to chase one of them, you can guess which one he is because some of his head is cut off! LOL
Hello Clo! I saw your comment on ROSS's blog and wanted to see your work/new blog. It's definitely a good start. One thing you might want to keep in mind is to resize your images so that your blog can load up a lot faster. The way it is now, your photos are already taking up so much loading time. I hope you are enjoying your 40D!!! I use a 30D so I have no clue what it's like but I've heard it's a good camera. Other than that, keep shooting and learning everyday. The sky is the limit but with practice you'll get where you want to be!
The first portrait you took of your son is amazing. Continue to be blessed! That is how I am with my camera. I take it every where I go. I sometimes stop in the middle of traffic to take pictures or while I am walking down the street.
to mr. sticks and natarsha.. I am so excited to see that you all have been to my blog. I visit both of your websites daily as well. Please keep visiting my blog as I welcome ALL comments. I know I can learn from you all because you both take great pic's! I will start leaving comments on your blogs as well.
3 comments:
Hello Clo! I saw your comment on ROSS's blog and wanted to see your work/new blog. It's definitely a good start. One thing you might want to keep in mind is to resize your images so that your blog can load up a lot faster. The way it is now, your photos are already taking up so much loading time. I hope you are enjoying your 40D!!! I use a 30D so I have no clue what it's like but I've heard it's a good camera. Other than that, keep shooting and learning everyday. The sky is the limit but with practice you'll get where you want to be!
Take care and stay blessed!
The first portrait you took of your son is amazing. Continue to be blessed! That is how I am with my camera. I take it every where I go. I sometimes stop in the middle of traffic to take pictures or while I am walking down the street.
Natarsha
http://natarshanwright.blogspot.com
to mr. sticks and natarsha.. I am so excited to see that you all have been to my blog. I visit both of your websites daily as well. Please keep visiting my blog as I welcome ALL comments. I know I can learn from you all because you both take great pic's!
I will start leaving comments on your blogs as well.
Post a Comment