skip to main | skip to sidebar

clicked photography

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

beads 1


Posted by clo at 10:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

counter

Web Site Counter
Free Counter

music favorites enjoy!


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (64)
    • ►  11/23 - 11/30 (18)
    • ►  10/05 - 10/12 (13)
    • ►  08/24 - 08/31 (4)
    • ►  08/17 - 08/24 (14)
    • ▼  06/22 - 06/29 (4)
      • bellagio pics
      • beads 2
      • beads 1
      • lesson 1
    • ►  05/04 - 05/11 (2)
    • ►  04/06 - 04/13 (2)
    • ►  03/23 - 03/30 (1)
    • ►  03/16 - 03/23 (3)
    • ►  02/24 - 03/02 (3)
 

Reflection

I wanted to take some time to thank God and reflect on the LONG journey to get me to this point in my life. I am thankful for all the lessons that He has taught me and looking forward to the lessons I have yet to learn.

my son

my son
This is my first portrait taken with the 40D!!!